In early February, VODO’s founder Jamie King presented VODO’s recent successes and some brief insights into its future direction at Persistence Resistance in New Delhi, India.
Persistence Resistance is an annual festival of shorts and documentaries. VODO took part in its seminar on crowdfunding and alternative financing models.
The annual festival was organised by the Magic Lantern Foundation and spearheaded by Gargi Sen. The Foundation is working with VODO to connect Indian films and audiences with VODO. Two films from the Foundation will be released on VODO shortly.
All the films from the festival can be seen at http://festivalonline.persistenceresistance.in/ by registering on the site.
Leave a comment
- Mathilde’s Misses: A Story Of The World’s First Homeless Beauty Pageant – Free-To-Share On VODO
- We’re doing something amazing… (or VODO is DOWN!)
- Warring Factions – A Story Of Breakdancing Across US/Iranian Divides, Free-To-Share On VODO
- The Harvest Project – A Surgical Thriller, Free-To-Share On VODO
- Till You Get To Baraboo – An Indie Rom Com, Free-To-Share On VODO